Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Thank You




I guess when things are at a low point all you need to do is have friends around for support, but I also feel the need to be alone and not talk about things, sort them out without anyone knowing.
The comments, texts and calls have meant so very much to me. My mind is completely confused right now so i'm sorry if this doesn't make sense right now.

Competing this year is on hold now officially. Until I can get things sorted out I really won't know for sure. Things are about to get rough and I need to stay strong to get through it. Just for the record my health is good, i'm not ill.

I am still visiting blogs when I have a chance but i'm not really commenting much, sorry :-(

You guys mean the world to me and I hope i don't push any of you away, it is not my intension at all.

See you soon,

Deb xxx

7 comments:

Em said...

I hope that the clouds of confusion evaporate for you soon hun :)
I hope that what ever it is can be sorted out quickly, although i completely understand that you need your space i cannot wait for return :)
Stay strong hun:)
Em:)

Sam D-M said...

Hey Deb, I am thinking of you during this time. There are so many more important things in life than competing, take some time for yourself and family.

Take Care,

Sam xx

LizN said...

Hey Deb,

I know only too well the feeling of "wanting to go it alone". I don't think you should feel compelled to talk about things that you're not ready to talk about - just know that I am here for unconditionally, no strings attached whenever you need it.

Big hugs
Liz;)

Ali said...

Glad you posted...was just thinking about you today, hope everything works out for you, take care and look after yourself, I miss you posting... but we all need our own space and time in life when needed

Ali xxxx

Magda said...

Hi Deb,

I'm sorry you're going through a rough patch right now. I hope that things start looking up for you soon.

Take care

Magda

Spartze said...

Love you spunk

xo

Combat Girl said...

Hi Deb,

You don't have to tell anyone anything, just look after yourself.

Hugs
Combat Girl