Sunday, February 3, 2008

Writer's block

I really have been feeling kind of bad for not blogging and keeping in touch as much as I always have. So I sit here thinking about what to write about and I don't know where to go with this.

Actually I do have something to say :-) I popped into Lia's blog yesterday and saw her "before" photo's. Now I have seen these a few times but whenever I see them it really takes me back to the beginning of my journey where I too have "before" photo's and wanted so badly to compete for the first time and thought it would never happen.

Lia and her photo's completely inspired me back then, and still do today!

I can't believe how much I have learnt about myself on this roller coaster ride, it has been so worth it. I have never been this happy being in my own skin, not in my whole life. I feel like I have more control now, what a gift that is.

I'm still working on situations beyond my control right now to try and time things so I can compete again in Sept. I really want to get on stage this year.

Boob job is on hold as well, so need to time everything, it's a juggling act. I saw the Surgeon last Friday regardless as I had the appointment booked in from last year. It went really well. Turns out I don't need a lift, I can just get the shaped implants put in.
I told the surgeon I would get back to him with a date soon. Fingers crossed.

Training is awesome, i'm training heavy, doing powerlifting exercises, love it.

I'm really not sure how consistent I will be with blogging, I will try to blog more :-)

Deb xxx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something is better than nothing Deb. It's good just to hear that you're managing and are still with us sweetheart.

Posting my 'before photos' gave me that edge of inspiration and motivation I needed to stoke up the fire within. Sometimes we just need to stop, think and remember where we first started and not forget that our first year is positively the most challenging on us. Nothing's impossible and we can all do this.

Do what you can, I'm always here if you need me and I'm not going anywhere. You take all the time and space you need.

Luv Lia :o) xx

Lyndsay said...

Yay Deb! I've just been visiting you on Facebook.
Your header looks fantastic. Hope to meet you in person backstage in Sept!

Anonymous said...

Hey :) love you x

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Deb, nice to read your post! Glad to hear your training is going well. Would love to hear more about it. Cheers, Charlotte

Ursula Beck said...

Hay there nice to hear from you, I just joined face book send me a message...
Nice reading your blog..

Spartze said...

Hey wohee your back online - have missed you! Will emial ya about all the prep Love ya x

Jodi said...

Hey Deb, nice to see a post from you. I am so glad that you are in the best frame of mind you have been in in your life.....nothing much can beat that!!!

I love your picture in your blog header!!!!

Take care Deb!!!

Combat Girl said...

Deb,

Just so you know, you have been an inspiration to me.

Glad to hear you are training and feeling good with yourself. That's awesome.

As for blogging, some of us like to put everything out there, others don't. No need to stress. Just do what feels natural.

CG
xx

Em said...

good on you hun :)
You have what it takes to get through whatever life throws at you :)
I hope all is well hun :)
Have a great evening :)
Em:)

Magda said...

Welcome back Deb. Its nice to hear from you again.

Cheers

Magda