Monday, March 10, 2008

April Fools Day

Since I haven't blogged much lately I haven't had a chance to let you all that I am booked in for my breast augmentation on the 1st of April, three weeks to go!!
I'm so very excited about it and counting down the days.
Next Monday I go and see the surgeon for a pre-op appointment so I can pick his brains a little more while I have the chance (poor guy). It seems that I tend to forget to ask him things when I see him so I will hit him with it on Monday.

I'm also looking forward to having two weeks off and spending it with the boys, I planned it to be over the school holidays so it will be lovely. And the weekend before my operation is our anniversary, we are celebrating 12 years this year, I can't believe it. We will go out for a lovely dinner to celebrate.

All i'm hoping for right now is that my recovery all goes well and that I'm able to compete this year. I would really need to wait and see how it all goes.

I am trying to be realistic about it and understand that I might not be able to compete this year but there is always a chance. If not, next year will have to be it, don't know how i will handle that but i will wait until I cross that bridge.

See you soon.

Hugs,


Deb xxx

9 comments:

Em said...

YAY that is fantastic hun so many lovely things happening at once for you that is just wonderful I am so happy for you hun :)
I cannot wait to hear how it all goes :)
I wish you all the best hu for a speedy recovery, hang in there hun I am sure you will be back to it in no time as you are in tip top condition hehe sounds like I am talaking about a prize winning horse LOL
Em:)

Miss Positive said...

Wow very exciting, 3 weeks to go - eeek!!! :) I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for a fast recovery!

Hilary xx

LizN said...

Go the big boobs eh :) well, the uplifted perky variety. Oooh that's so exciting Deb :)

Hugs
Liz;)

Lyndsay said...

That is so exciting!!

Jodi said...

Wow!! How exciting!!! Lucky you!!! You'll have to let us know how you go as soon as your able...seems like everyone is getting them these days so it can't be that bad!!!

Wish you all the best for a quick and speedy recovery and I hope the pain is not too bad. I'm sure the thrill of having them will take the edge of any discomfort you have.

Take care and have a great 12th anniversary!!!

Shar said...

Hey Deb
Good luck with your op.
I hope you swim through the experience as easy as I did, I still can't beleive it!
Any questions, just ask.
Shar xx

Sam W said...

Can we call you Titsiana Booberini as of 1st April then? hehehe

Combat Girl said...

WOW Deb,

That is very exciting. I admire you for doing this. I think its awesome.

CG
xx

Erica Green said...

Hey Deb, this is just a quick one to let you know I am now back from the blogging dead and have pulled my finger out to finally compete in July... Hope you're good! xox