Monday, March 24, 2008

Update time

Not a whole lot to report. I'm in my last week of training prior to the operation next Tuesday.
Training is still full on and I love it so very much :-)
I have steeped up on cardio a little more in order increase my fitness levels for the op as it helps with recovery.

For the first time ever i am suspending my gym membership lol. I won't be going in for the month of April. Not my gym anyway ;-)

I have arranged to do my prac work at another gym to complete my certificate, figured I needed something to do!!

I'm happy with my off season weight (what ever that is) and hope i don't pile on the fat when i'm recovering, should be okay as I eat well but i won't be moving around as much and that's the part that worries me. I will cross that bridge when i come to it :-)

I am still very focused on competing this year, just not sure which event right now but will know soon enough.

Hope everyone is well and I will visit soon.

Debs

11 comments:

Em said...

Hun you hang in there I know that training keeps you sane but recovery is the key! And you are one very healthy chicky so I reckon you will suprise even yourself with your speedy recovery :)
You are going to look fantastic hun you will blow us all away :)
Have a great week hun :)
Em:)

Magda said...

All the best for your op Deb. I'm sure you'll recover quickly and will be back into training and prepping in no time whatsoever.

Cheers

Magda

Combat Girl said...

Hi Deb,

Great to hear everything is coming along nicely. A little bit of rest for a lifetime of nice boobs!! Small sacrifice, you will be fine.

enjoy your training!!

xx

Shar said...

Hey Deb

You must be excited!!

I tried to get back to it to soon(3 days after with a power walk) and then had to re-rest.

Just chill and make sure you do NOTHING for the first week at least, you are paying for your new boobs, don't chance ruining them for the sake of a few days or even weeks.

Good luck if your not back before the op.

Shar x

Lisa said...

Good luck!I am sure you will be so happy with the results.

Lisa

Jodi said...

Best of luck tomorrow Deb!!!!! I'm sorry I missed you when I was down.

Fingers crossed for a quick recovery.

Miss Positive said...

Good luck Deb!!!! Will be thinking of you and sending you lots of healing vibes!!!!

Hilary xx

Em said...

I have been thinking about you all day!
I am hoping that everything went well and that your recovering in comfort :)
Em:)

SeLiNa said...

Hey Deb,
Have been thinking about you today! Hope all has gone well, and you're on the road to recovery!
xoxo

Erica Green said...

Hey Deb... just popping in to say that I hope your op went without a hitch. May your recovery be quick and problem-free, so you can get back into what you love... your training! xox

Ali said...

Hope your op went fantastically and that you on the road to a great recovery.

Ali xxx