Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Attempted Self Portrait LOL





Okay laugh your allowed too :-)
I had to take these pictures with my mobile whilst nobody was watching lol, I had to be quick or people would think I was really vain taking pictures of myself hee hee.
They aren't the best but I will try to muster up the courage to ask someone to take a few pictures of me while i'm training. There is no shortage of people who would do it, it's just kinda weird and i'm shy ;-)

I really do want to try and take regular pictures even if it kills me as I put on weight for the bulking season! No bikini shots off season, that would be way to scarey.

Those pictures were taken on Monday, it was cold that day. Today the weather is glorious as the sun is shining. I am nursing really sore legs and glutes from yesterday's big lower body workout.

See you soon,

Deb xx

11 comments:

Bug's Mumma said...

i can take pics each friday if you want ;) hopefully i will see you tomorrow when i'm in for my session with donna!

Shiniami said...

Your lats and, chest and shoulders look like you've put on some ''nice'' muscle! :)

have a great weekend.

Ali xxx

Splice said...

Cool! I will be there tomorrow, Friday is my cardio and day!
See you there.
Debs

Splice said...

Thank Ali for your comments, its always nice to get feedback.
Deb

LizN said...

Hi Deb,

We must be in a picture taking mood today. You look great :)

Hug
Liz;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb

Looking unreal - dont be afraid to get that size ON!!

I'm going to get photo's taken this arvo - stay tuned...

Splice said...

Thanks Liz :-)

Fern I am a little freaked out about putting on weight, I can't help it but will have to handle it as it is the right thing to do.
I will check your blog for your pictures ;-)

Deb xx

RaeC said...

Lookin' good babe!! You should just drag hubby to the gym and make him take the shots, or one of your good friends. I dragged my flatmate the week before my last comp.

I thought I left a comment a couple of posts ago... I meant to, it's that darn PCFB syndrome... LOL!!

Congratulations also on your sponsorship... you're rockin' this year even though you're taking it off!! Can't wait to see your condition onstage next year.

Big hugs xxx

Splice said...

Thanks Rae you are always so sweet :-)
Dragging hubby to the gym LOL LOL I don't think he has ever been in one before hee hee, that is the only thing we don't have in common, but it's all good he is very supportive.
Hugs,
Deb

Em said...

Looking good hun :)
Have a greatt week hun:)
Em:)

Shaboom said...

lol - had to laugh at the self protrait.. you did a good job! You are looking good! Shannon :)