Sunday, June 15, 2008

My New Journey Starts Soon



As most of you know I have been so completely lost in relation to my nutrition since making the decision not to compete this year.
I have been suffering mentally and it has been really stressing me out which is the last thing I need right now.

Well I now have two people who are going to help me achieve my goals for the off season and I am so lucky and happy to have them both as they understand me and they know what I need to achieve my goals.

Lisa is taking care of my nutrition and Michael Landy (he prepped me for the Asia-Pacific Championships) will train me.

Between these two amazing people i now feel so much better already and I haven't even started with them yet lol. Just knowing that I will be under the guidance of two very knowledgable poeple is so reassuring to me :-)

I am seeing Lisa this Sunday. Seeing Lisa will give me crucial and important information to then give to Michael. I hope to start training with Michael next week or the week after depending on time.

Michael and I discussed my goals and he asked me some important questions about those goals. Obviously I want to add size, he mentioned that I need to be prepared mentally for that transformation. He "really" wants me to understand this. I will get bigger and poeple will comment on that, my jeans will feel tighter and the scales will go up as that will be the plan.

I guess I will really need to blog alot over this period as I feel this is going to be the biggest challenge I have taken on. But I really want this in order to cut for my next show and have a noticable improvment on my physique.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Lisa on Sunday and starting up a daily nutrition that I know I won't second guess, or if I do she can set me straight!

It's also time for me to start recording my progress as of Sunday. I will start weighing myself, measuring and use skinfolds as I really don't use any of them. If I want to see progress then I will need to document my hard work.

It will be nice to have something to blog about again in the coming months as I start my new off season phase.

See you soon,

Debs

14 comments:

Combat Girl said...

You are going to love working with Lisa.

She not only practices what she preaches, she actually cares about her clients.

It sounds like you have a wonderful journey coming up for you. I can't wait to read all about it as you travel it.

xx
CG

Splice said...

Thank you so much!
And i am excited and nervous about the whole new experience, but more excited!!

Deb

Anonymous said...

I AM STOKED YOU ARE WITH STOKES :) he hee hee Deb this is the best news ever!!! I know i get "looks" when i say i compete in bodybuilding, i think people think "yeah right - what ever fatty" but you know what - it's those that dont understand the logic behind the sport that judge! It's no secret Lisa is my idol, i think you are going to absolutely shine through out this process!!! FEED up girlfriend and train hard, love your beautiful life and ENJOY the experience xx

Anonymous said...

Once again you and me are travelling along the same path again Deb. How cool is that! :o) xx

Splice said...

Fern you always have a way of firing me up!!! Thank you :-)

Lia, I will always be happy to travel down the same path with you.

You had a lot to do with my decision making on this. Thank you my guardian angel :-)

Deb

Shar said...

Wow Deb, exciting times ahead! God luck and I look forward to the regular updates about your progress with your new tam.

Shar x

Miss Positive said...

Very exciting! Sounds like a great plan for your off season, cant wait to read all about it!

Hilary xx

Splice said...

Thanks Shar and Hilary, I will look forward to posting more aswell :-)
Debs

RaeC said...

EXCELLENT!! Very excited for you hon xxx

Irene said...

Good luck on your new journey xx

Em said...

Lisa is fantastic hun a great choice and cannot say enough about Lisa and the great work she does :)

Good luck with your trainer look forward to hearing all about it :)
Hope your having a great week :)
Em:)

Lisa said...

I have just left a long comment and blogger died on me....urgh!

Can't wait to get started and make you BIG!!

LizN said...

Awesome, Deb :) Have fun getting hhheewggge with Lisa ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, so good to hear about your new journey. It is one I will follow with great interest. Good luck and keep your focus on the destination.