Monday, June 9, 2008

Eat, Train, Eat, Work, Eat, Sleep, Repeat!

Since I increased my food intake I noticed I feel heavier! Weight is going on good and bad I think, not sure.
I'm training really hard and really heavy in hope to use up the extra calories i'm consuming these days.
Last week was hard as I felt full all the time and had to force myself to eat each meal that comes around so quickly.
This week I am finding it a little easier as I think my metabolism is starting to adjust a little more.

I can't get over how different and challenging the off season is, but it's exciting too and I feel just as motivated as the prep season.
It's a really big learning curve for me and I am going to learn so much about myself and my body by trying out different things that will help me to gain lean muscle mass.
My aim is to compete next year with a bigger, fuller physique. I just need to stay focused on this goal from now until stage time :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prepping for a comp is so much easier in retrospect. We're both on the same path and in the end will be so much better off for it Deb. ;o) xx

Splice said...

Yes I do believe that we will end up being much better off for it Lia.
:-)
Debs

Anonymous said...

Before you know it you will be counting the minutes to the next meal! I had the exact same feeling Deb, I was heaps littler only about 2 months ago, yeah i looked good but my muscles were seriously detriorating due t my partying ways BUT since i've upped the anty - WHAMMO, the body responds, dont weigh yourself too often, at the end of the day, the mirror will let you know how you look!! I am seriously feeling so fat at the moment and loving it ;)

Splice said...

Awe Thanks Fern, I feel better after reading your comment and it just know how important it is to feed those muscles!!
Debs

Lisa said...

Hey Deb,

I am about to reply to you e-mail tonight to give you a hand....sorry I got crazy busy.

Lisa

Splice said...

No problem at all Lisa, please take your time :-)
Deb

Tara said...

Hiya Deb, noice self portraits!! you are looking pretty good for the off season.

Tara xxx