Sunday, November 23, 2008

First Day On The Job

Today was my first day working at the gym.  I did the morning shift and met up with one of the trainers so he could go over the million and one things I need to know lol, talk about information overload!  I think it will take a little while to learn where everything is and how everything works.  It's a huge gym with so many things going on all the time e.g. fast tracking, 12 week challenges etc, so lots to learn :-)
The great thing is I picked up two clients today :-)  I start my PT sessions with them next week.

I saw JD last Friday for my skin folds and I have dropped a little more body fat and am on target.  We are ramping it up a little more this month to try and bring me down to a good mark before Xmas.  Just hope I can find time around my work to train, where there's a will, there's a way!

D xxx

6 comments:

RaeC said...

How exciting!! And clients already... WOOT!! Go Deb!! I absolutely understand that first day on the job feeling. It gets to about 3pm and you are putting your hand up saying "Excuse me... can I be excused? My brain is full!!"

I have no doubt that you will find time for yourself in amongst your work... your own goals and dreams are too important to you to sacrifice them xxx

Stephanie Davis said...

Congrats on getting past your first day Deb and two clients already, they must have been drawn to your enthusiasm :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Deb!! Fantastic news about you getting two clients on your first day.

Keep up the fantastic work Deb, I know you will find the time to train yourself.


Lorraine xxx

ss2306 said...

Wow, that was quick! Well done Deb. I'm sure you're clients are going to love you.

And nice job on the fat loss.

Lynnde43 said...

Congratulations! Two clients and a new job!! I am sure you will find the time for yourself, just a little extra planning!!

LizN said...

Great job Deb, you will be great!