Sunday, November 9, 2008

Why Are Changes Scary?

I haven't updated much as I have so many things going on with the preparation for my new career in two weeks time.  The paper work is freaking slow and so much had to be put in place before starting.
I have the contract and will be handing it in this week, just need to organize my insurance/cover and that's it.
As excited as I am to start, I am just as scared at the same time.  I have no idea how much my routine is going to change and what my life is going to be like.  I keep telling myself I just need to be organized to make everything else easier to deal with.  Be confident Deb, hang in there!

My training is good, don't know what I would do without it, I need to be able to structure my own sessions in around my clients, that's a must.
Nutrition is on track, still it could be better if I didn't drink alcohol but it is the silly season and that too has to come to an end, bring on January.

I'm not due to see JD for skin folds for another two weeks so I don't know how i'm trekking and I won't weigh in until then either.  But I have been wearing clothes that I couldn't wear prior to starting with JD so I think i'm still dropping BF slowly, very slowly and i'm happy.

I'm excited about Diva Consignments, what a fabulous idea, I just sent my bikini to Jo to add to the site in hope to put the money towards a new bikini for next year.

I notices alot of the comp dates have come up already.  The ANB Asia-Pacific is on May 30th and the WNBF the day after, not sure how i'm going to do the shows back to back but I will talk to the big feller about that.

Who's competing early in 2009?

Oh I ran into Ursula at my gym this morning, this was the first time we met :-)  Kinda funny running into a blogger like that lol.

Take care,

Deb xx

7 comments:

ss2306 said...

Starting your new career is so exciting Deb and I'm sure you're going to do fabulously. I know what you mean about change being scary though.

Glad to hear your training and nutrition are going well.

Keep blogging for support as you approach your first day as PT.

Luv Shelley

Splice said...

Thanks so much for caring and for being so supportive Shelley, makes me feel better already :-)

Stephanie Davis said...

I bet its scary Deb, but so is anything worth pursuing! Proud of you! :)

Jane said...

Good luck with your new job. Enjoy the excitement and I'm sure with your passion you will be able to make it everything you have dreamed it to be.

Janey

Anonymous said...

fear of the unknown is always the worst but remember its just unknown it dosnt have to be scary love jewel
http://metamorphosis2008-jeweljasmine.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

If you stop focussing on how your going and just do what you have to do you'll find this whole journey will be that little bit easier for you. Nothing we do we can't undo so don't bother wasting your time on the little things, focus on the big picture Deb. ;o) xxx

Lynnde43 said...

Changes are scary...but sometimes the best things come from change.