Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Massive Congratulations To Vicky Thomas



Vicky Thomas just arrived back from New York after winning the WNBF World Miss Fitbody Title. (Miss Fitbody in this federation is equal to Miss Figure in ANB etc).
I have had the pleasure of getting to know Vicky throughout this year and she is a sweet and down to earth person who is in complete disbelief of her amazingly successful first year of competition.

Vicky deserves her big win and I hope to travel with her to the World's next year if all goes well from my end!

The photo's above are not from the World's, they are from Qld Championships etc.  And the stunning bikini's she wears is from none other then Jo Rogers! I love the green one ;-)

I just so proud of vicky :-)

4 comments:

ss2306 said...

I think she looks even better here than she did back in May.

Congrats Vicki - awesome achievements in 2008

ss2306 said...

Hey Deb

Competing again in May. Doing INBA and maybe WNBF.

Stephanie Davis said...

Ah I have had my eye on this gal since i saw her compete at the INBA in May 2008- I thought she should have won her novice class. Well done Vicki! :)

Lynnde43 said...

What an amazing physique!