Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy New Year

I wanted to wish everyone a very happy and prosperous New Year for 2009, I hope we all achieve all our goals for the year.
My goals for the new year are to continue to focus on my new career as a Personal Trainer and to find time for my own training and preparation for my next competition end of May.  This in itself will be a challenge on it's own as I am getting very busy, I have picked up more clients and January is set to explode.  I'm stoked at having a good clientele base already but I get a little overwhelmed with trying to stay in control of time, it seems like there just aren't enough hours in the day.  I will work around this, i'm still settling in.

Next year is going to be a trying year for me for personal reasons, I will be going through some very rough patches early in the year, i'm hoping I can get through my comp prep at the same time, if not, I will have to leave it until October when everything in my life has settled, but at this stage I am willing to give it a go for May.

I guess this is the last post for 2008, so I will be starting a new blog for 2009 and will post the link in a day or so.
I really look forward to our continued support and friendship here in blog world, I know it's one of the best places to come for moral support, laughs, helpful information, advice and pretty much anything else.  And it just continues to grow from year to year which is wonderful to see :-)

All the best,

Deb xxx

2 comments:

Tara said...

Hiya Deb, Happy New Year to you too!! I wish you all the success in the world for everything that you endeavour to do in 2009!!

Hugs, Tara xx

Anonymous said...

Dear Deb,
Wishing you a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year. I hope all your dreams come true for you in 2009. Your business will continue to grow in leaps and bounds. Looking forward to following your journey.
Luv Lorraine xxx