Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Getting Better

I have to say this has proven to be much more challenging for me then I imagined. When I say this I don't mean because of the pain factor, I mean more so because of the restrictions I have now.
Not being able to exercise (except walking) is killing me. For someone who exercised almost daily it is difficult to do nothing. My mind and body are suffering. My legs build up a weird frustrated type of feeling that sends me around the bend, it's hard to explain the built up feeling. I feel as though I need to move, it's like excess energy that's building up inside me with no release and makes me feel irritable, it's painful.
The weather isn't helping, I can't go for walks outside so I get my ipod and walk around the house is circles for 35 minutes a day. This helps a little to ease my mind but I am in need of more.

I understand how important it is to take it easy but trust me this is taking it easy :-)

My girls look incredible so it's well worth this challenge.

In six weeks time I have another appointment to see Dr. Layt, I will be able to discuss with him if I am okay to compete this year. It will be left up to his professional judgement. I would need to start the prep not long after his appointment (approx 4 weeks later) so it may be too soon.

For now I need to be patient with everything and just heal completely.

For those girls that have been asking me about my breast augmentation here is the details:
Placement was over the muscles.
Incision was below or under the breast in the crease.
Implants: FX 360cc, pear shaped.

I am currently a full D cup with all the swelling but should drop to a full C cup. Before the operation I was a B cup with no firmness what so ever. I had a lot of loose skin due to the fact I was a natural C/D cup years ago so it was a matter of filling out the skin again.

Take care and I will be around to visit soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're recovering well but you HAVE TO take it easy Deb. You only get once chance to heal properly so easy does it girl. LOL!!

As for our girls, they're matching so must be sisters. LOL!!

Lia xx

Jadey said...

Good luck hun - i can only imagine your frustrations. xoxox

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you Debs xx

Em said...

Hi hun :)
So glad to hear all is well, I know it must be tough to rest but as Lia said you have to rest to heal properly just focus on how great they look :)
Hope the rest of your week wizzes past :)
Em:)

Miss Positive said...

Good to hear the recovery is going well - I know how frustrating it is when you're not allowed to exercise (I nearly went mental last year after my eye ops) but hang in there, try and enjoy the rest!!!

Hilary xx

RaeC said...

Hang in there babe!! You'll be able to get extra exercise once you have healed by covering up all those fingernail marks you've made in the walls with polyfiller ;o) xxx

Lisa said...

This is such great news...and imagine how much your body and central nervous system is loving ths rest.

Lisa