Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Goodlife Fitness Centre

Yesterday I did a shift at Goodlife to start my 20 hour work placement for my course. I had the best day ever and can't wait to do it again soon.
It was such a great atmosphere and I felt right at home being there.
I followed around with a couple of personal trainers and sat in on client screening and many other interesting things. It was great being included in conversation with the clients and even being asked my point of view!

I miss training and exercising and can't wait until May 16th to see my surgeon so he can let me know exactly what I can and can't do.
I will go back into the gym 1st of May but only for light cardio.

The weather has been gorgeous so I have been walking daily for and 45 minutes. It makes me feel so good, must be the fresh air.

See you soon.

Deb

3 comments:

Charlotte Orr said...

Hey Deb, glad to hear you are on the mend and getting back into things. It's great you are enjoying your work placement.

Em said...

Hi Deb :)
You sound hi in spirit and I bet you must be feeling great!
Good luck with the rest of your placement hun you never know you may get a job there which it sounds like you would fit right in :) And of course you would not only are knowledgable but your also loveable hehe
Em:)

RaeC said...

You've been tagged oh healing one, might take your mind off climbing the walls for a bit!! See my blog for all the gory details xxx