Wednesday, April 23, 2008

1 Year Has Passed Already??




It's been a year since I won my division in the WNBF Female Fusion, I can't believe how fast time goes.

Anyway, i'm only a week away from going back to the gym woohoo!! I am feeling so much better and have noticed my "girls" looking more "relaxed" and not so firm which makes them look so much nicer :-) The swelling is reduced but they are still a little tender.

I will ease my way back into weights, I shall start with some light leg work and take it from there.

I heard from Liz this morning and she will hopefully be home by the weekend :-) Great news for her, she can focus on the healing process.

Congrats to Sam on her beautiful baby boy, he is so adorable!!

Deb

3 comments:

Em said...

I am glad to hear about Liz I have been thinking about her since friday, I bet she is happy with her girls just like you :)
I wish you all the best for your return to the gym :)
Have a great weekend :)
Em:)

Splice said...

Thanks Em!
You have always been so supportive and a fabulous friend, thank you.
Deb

Shaboom said...

Great to hear you are on the mend Deb and back into light exercise soon! I love your comp pics.

Shannon :)