Tuesday, May 27, 2008

International Protein - Food For Growth



I am so happy to announce that I have just landed an amazing sponsorship with International Protein. It couldn't have come at a better time for me and I am stoked to be able to use these fantastic products to help me bulk up in the off season, and then help me cut for my next competition next year.

I will be sending my pictures and competition history to Troy and Christine so I can be added to the website soon.

This has really made my day and I know I will make some great gains over the coming months now that I have this amazing support and fabulous products!

Over the coming weeks I will endeavour to have pictures taken of myself and post them here with updates to show my improvements and also let you know what supplements I am taking and what my favorite flavours are ;-)

Deb

9 comments:

Tara said...

Oh Deb, that is the best news ever!!! a massive congratulations for you :o)

Here is to a rip snorter of a 2009 season then!!!

Tara xxx

Bug's Mumma said...

Congrats Deb! International Protein is my most fave brand...how good is the White Chocolate protein powder??? xo

Splice said...

Thanks Tara!
I am so looking forward to pushing the boundries at the gym this year so I can be bigger for 09, i'm really looking forward to it all, this off season and next years prep!.

Hi Alicia!
The flavours are awesome. I had a feeling you may have tried International Protein as M&M stocks it :-)

Deb xxx

Magda said...

Congratulations Deb. I'm looking forward to reading all about your continued successes and seeing pics of your progrerss.

Cheers

Magda

Em said...

That is smashing news hun :)
Good luck and I am looking forward to seeing those pics :)
Have a great weeek darl :)
Thankyou so much for all your support and kind words :)
Em:)

Anonymous said...

ignorant me - i've never heard of this product!!! will phone you over the weekend to find out more Debs x

Splice said...

Hey Mags and Em,
I may need a kick up the backside to get onto those pictures, i get a little slack with that ;-)

Miss Tank,
I look forward to talking to you, it's been to long.
You have to try this protein it tastes sensational!! There are plenty of shops stocking it in Sydney.
Debs

Lisa said...

Brilliant!

Charlotte Orr said...

Yay! Well done Deb. Good work on your decision too. Know it must have been tough but sounds like you are in a happy place now. Cheers, C