Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Time For A Post

I don't seem to blog as much these days and I guess it's due to not having much direction at the moment in relation to my training, and i'm not big on blogging about my life lol, not worth reading anyway ;-)

I have been training again which has been good. I am training pretty much everything except chest at this stage. I'm just doing light stuff and listening to my body, seems to be working well.

Is anyone competing in the WNBF show on the Gold Coast this month? Please let me know as I have lost track of who's competing at which comp. I will be at the show so if anyone needs help with anything just let me know.

Debs xxx

3 comments:

Em said...

Hi Hun :)
Good to hear your training is going well, I am sure ou will be busting out the power moves in no time :)
Enjoy the cruisie training hun cause I know you will be hitting it hard as soon ass you get the go ahead an feel ready and you are going to come out bigger and better then you ever imagined :)
Have a great week hun :)
Em:)

Lisa said...

Hey Deb,

Good to see you are well and training. What date is that comp? I might come and have a look.

Lisa

Bug's Mumma said...

I'll be there - but I'm working as part of the official team on the day! :)