Sunday, July 6, 2008

All Females




With only days to go I know all the girls competing at the All Females this weekend would be feeling excited! I really wish I could be there to cheer you all on but there is no way I can get away. I guess not all is lost as many of you will be coming up to the Gold Coast for the Nationals and I can see you then woohoo!!



International Protein is one of the sponsors of the All Females and will have a stall set up on the day so be sure to go up and say hi to Christine Enval and Troy as they would love to hear from you!

Deb xxx

2 comments:

RaeC said...

Thank you hon but can I just say "AAAAAAARGH!! Can't believe it's this weekend!! I was saying to my friend a little while ago that it was so surreal sitting in the gym last Saturday in between sets thinking "This time next week I won't be here, I'll be getting ready to go onstage!!" OK Rae, breathe... breathe!! LOL!! xxx

Splice said...

Rae you are so cute!!!!
You will be amazing on the weekend I just know it!
Deb xxx