Sunday, July 13, 2008

Well Done Ladies - All females

Congrats to everyone that competed on the weekend, you all did so well with your improvements and I can't wait to see more pictures.

Tomorrow I officially start strength training with my coach, i'm looking forward to this, having him train me at the gym and push me to my limits will be exciting.

I have been on Lisa's nutrition guidance now for 3 weeks and am happy with the way everything is going. I am so relaxed about eating now and it is a stress free environment in that regard. I don't question everything I put into my mouth anymore. I know exactly what I am doing and have an understanding of how to eat, when, what and how much.

Lisa has also put me onto a tonic that has been priceless for me, I call it "happy juice" lol, it makes me energetic and very happy!! hee hee.

I have decided I would weigh myself once a month just as a guide to see what is happening with the added food intake and the strength training. I will also take measurements for the same reasons. So this Sunday will be the day for that, I will keep you posted.

I feel bigger, I know I have put on some weight but i'm not phased by it at all. It's mostly fluid at the moment (TTOTM), but the carbs have filled out my muscles more and that makes me feel heavier too.

I also know my metabolism as cranked up and it feels amazing as I thought it wasn't possible for that to happen to me, but it has and I am going to bed with a noisy gut and that's after eating dinner a few hours earlier and a protein shake - what the? How can it be growling lol.

So Lisa has helped me in many ways but the most important way she helped me was mentally! I was stressed and lost and not coping at all, I was pretty much trying to live off a comp diet and regime. Silly! I am trying to get big here and thanks to Lisa and Michael, I will grow! :-)

2 comments:

Tara said...

love the new look blog Deb!!

Sounds like you are in really good hands with Michael and Lisa.

Enjoy ur training tomorrow.

Tara xx

ss2306 said...

Hey Deb

You might like to join Team FHMF. Check out KatieP's blog for description. I'm so busy tonight but will speak to you soon. Had an absolutely inspiring weekend. I gonna be f*@kin HUGE!

Luv Shelley