Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Patience Is A Virtue

My coach has gone away on a well deserved holiday with his lovely partner today for 10 days. This means I don't start strength training until he returns so I must continue to do my own thing until then.
I am counting down the days to start the program with him because he is going to smash me in the gym with training techniques I have never done before.

In the mean time I have implemented Lisa's nutrition plan and am in the second week of it already. Lisa is wonderful and caring and I am glad to be on board with her.
My daily nutrition is easy to follow and implement and I am enjoying it. I really need to get my carb timing right, now that it's right I can already see the difference it's making to my muscles :-)

So once I have the two going together (Lisa's Nutrition and Michael's hardcore training program) I think I will be well on the way to making some gains!

Also with Michael physically training me at the gym I will be able to get some pictures taken so I can update throughout the coming months of my bulking season.

Deb x

P.s. Don't forget the WNBF Bodybuilding Academy is on this Saturday from 12pm 2.30pm at the Southport Beachhouse (Shark's Club). Hope to see some of you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have an AWESOME team there Deb - HUGE HUGS xx

RaeC said...

PATIENCE??? What is this "patience" thing that you speak of??? Have a great time at the comp, I'd be there with bells on if I were in town xxx