Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Couple Of Pictures Of Me



These pictures were taken this morning, my Mac was the photographer! Better then nothing as I always promise pictures and never deliver, until today anyway :-)

I took them this week because it is the beginning of my strength training with Michael and I hope to have comparisons in a few weeks time to see how much I grow.

I have had two sessions with him, yesterday and today and I am very sore but happy and loving the challenge even though it's early days.

Also spare a thought for my poor Hubby, last night when he was cooking he cut his little finger as severed his tendons - Ouch! He has to have surgery this Friday.
This has thrown our world out of sync now and we just have to work around this somehow. Life goes on regardless :-(

Deb xxx

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Nice back honey! Can't wait to see the next lot

Splice said...

LOL, thanks Lisa! I hope there will be a noticable difference over time :-)

LizN said...

Wow, looking good Debs :)

I wanted to say "show us your front" , just joking. I already know how good you look.

Liz ;)

Charlotte Orr said...

You look great Deb - middle back is nice and thick, and you have great width too.

ss2306 said...

Lookin' good Deb.

Can't wait to see how HUGE you've become in a few weeks.

Ooww, it's exciting isn't it!

GROW, GROW, GROW (chanting)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Lisa. there is already a difference from the last pics you posted (a long time ago).

CG
xx

Splice said...

Thanks for comments :-)

Just wanted to add that the pictures were dark and I had to photoshop them that's why my skin looks blotchy.

Unknown said...

Great back !!!! and the rear delts are lookin good too.... NIIIIICE :-)

Anonymous said...

thats amazing babe-the changes one day ill b brave enough to put some pics o me up love jewel
http://metamorphosis2008-jeweljasmine.blogspot.com/