Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm back online - Finally!



I'm back online which is great as I have so many things to catch up on.

My training has been going really well, it's been really hard work and I have been tired. My strength is increasing and I have been hitting Pb's.
I feel like I am still gaining weight, I feel heavy. I am never sure if the weight is good or not but I will continue through it regardless and not let it play head games with me.
I will take pictures, weigh in and do my girths around the 20th of each month to compare from month to month.

I will see you guys soon.

Deb

3 comments:

Bug's Mumma said...

Well since I see you nearly every week, you certainly dont look heavy at all! You look very fit and muscular :) Hope to see you this Friday xo

Splice said...

Wow! Thank you so much for saying that Alicia :-)

It's great to see you coming into your comp on target and looking great, we are moving in opposite directions and it's exciting from both ends!

See you Friday.

Deb

Tara said...

Nice to have you back again Deb. I am sure that you are looking fantastic!!

Keep up the great work.

Tara xx