Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lindy's Bodytune Workshop

Hi Guys!
Just wanted to let you all know how awesome Lindy's Workshops are!!
I arrived to Graceville on Saturday and was so stoked to have seen Lia, it had been almost two years since we last saw each other for the Nationals in Melbourne, big hugs were shared :-)

Lindy looks as stunning as ever and really provides an informative workshop, I took so much away with me from that day. We had JD as a guest speaker, it was an awesome surprise as he is the man to ask anything about nutrition and training - amazing guy!!

I saw Liz and shelly and met Steph for the first time it was fun and I wish we had more time afterwards to chat.

So this was the start of a very good weekend for me :-)

4 comments:

ss2306 said...

Was great to see you again Deb and you're looking fabulous too!

We also had a fantastic weekend.

Anonymous said...

I wish we could have chatted more too Deb, great to meet you and put a lovely face to a name :)
Steph

Anonymous said...

AWESOME chatting to you tonight - you are so special to me Deb and just hearing your voice and encouragement is awesome and keeps me going - so THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

Splice said...

Awe Fern, you are so sweet, thanks for making my day with your comment.
HUGS