Monday, October 13, 2008

All is well

Not sure what to blog about lol but had the urge to do so anyway :-)

I'm feeling pretty good about everything and i'm stoked at my on going progress with my aim to drop my body fat back down to 70mls.
Despite the fact I put away LOADS of alcohol between Friday night at the ball and especially Saturday at the 40th birthday party at the races, I feel like i'm still going really well. Although I drank heaps of champagne I still ate really well, didn't go off plan food wise.

The ball was fabulous and John and I danced the night away with many others. That was after Allan Jones (Guest speaker) speech, it went on forever lol. We were served delicious food from a top chef and there was free flowing french champagne. The music was a mix of the 80's through to the latest hits so everyone was hitting the dance floor.
We left after midnight.

So I wake up the next morning to have breakfast and get tarted up again for a day at the races! We had a private marquee right by the track, it was catered and there was free flowing champagne and wine. It was a ladies day out for my friend Melissa on her 40th birthday and we had a blast. I even put on some bets, it was fun.
I was lucky it was a buffet and I was able to eat most of the green salad (the dressing was on the side) and some seafood, to easy!!

So no more big piss up's until Melbourne Cup lol. Then NO MORE. The new year is around the corner and I will be right into prep before I know it, can't wait.

Looks like I found something to blog about after all ;-)
And before you ask, I will get the pictures up soon, i'm so slack at times, it means I have to plug my camera into the usb and transfer it into my computer, this takes work you know ;-)

Talk to you soon.

Debs

6 comments:

Dianna Broeren said...

LOL - your life sounds like lifestyles of the rich and famous!! Lucky You :)

Splice said...

LOL Di it does sound like it. My son goes to a very good private school and we do rub shoulders with some very affluent people.
I am very down to earth and generally don't get to involved but I have meet some really beautiful friends there too :-)
Deb x

Anonymous said...

So I guess I shouldn't ask about photo's then Deb.... LOL!!!!:O)
So glad to know you had a great time at the ball and your friends birthday the following day.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Love Lorraine xox

Miss Positive said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend, and all that champagne!! Its good to do it every now and then :)

Hilary xx

Stephanie Davis said...

hehehe love a good excuse to get 'tarted up' ;)

Daniela Anicic said...

Hey Deb..thank you for your comment...it really made me happy. i wish i had someone like you to hang around with I am sure I would be more positive in life!

Thanks again,
Danni