Monday, October 6, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Things are getting to the finalization process in regards to my studies and working as a PT. I have completed my Cert IV practical exam and module 5 and submitted them for marking, I have my fingers crossed that I passed.
Last Saturday I completed my senior first aid course and will get my certificate no later then next week.
Tomorrow I see a JP to sign my business registration forms so I can submit it then open up a business bank account.
I still have many other little things to do such as register with Fitness Australia and organize my insurances.

I picked up the Goodlife Gym contract last Friday and providing I get all of the above done I will be starting in November. I am really excited and nervous about this. Starting a new career is a little daunting but i believe that it will be okay :-)

This Friday night John and I are attending a ball, I am looking forward to it! Then the following day I am going to a 40th birthday party, it will be a day at the races with champagne and seafood and ladies only! Should fun lol.

My new food plan has been so good for me, for the first time ever I had a cycle (TTOTM) without any symptoms in the lead up to it. I think all this really good healthy, nutritional food is what my body needs. I now eat alot more raw foods in the form of veggies. I also eat a little natural yoghurt which I haven't had in years. Basically it's a really good balance of macronutrients and it's doing me wonders!

I'm not sure if I have dropped much body fat as I was unable to make my appointment with JD and we are still yet to reschedule. And I haven't weighed myself since I last saw him but I think i may have lost a tiny bit, I know i'm on the right track, that I definitely know :-)

I will be attending the INBA Nationals and I can't wait to catch up with everyone, I will be coming on my own so expect me to latch onto some of you lol.

Debs

7 comments:

RaeC said...

Hmm... not sure if the last comment went through as my pooter had a brain fart!!

What I said was that Jadey and I will be there and would be honoured if you latched onto us :o) xxx

Doris's BEHAG journey said...

Hey Deb

Awesome on your upcome PT status. Which Goodlife will you be at??? GLDome is my second home!!

Splice said...

Rae, consider me latched lol.

Doris I will be working at Helensvale on the Gold Coast :-)

ss2306 said...

Congrats on finishing and getting everything sorted for your new career which I think you'll be fabulous at.

Unfortunately, I can't make it to the show as I'll still be livin' it up at Lindeman Island.

Some of us have the life don't we?

Stephanie Davis said...

Im sure you passed your cert Deb, so close now! :)
i reallly want to go to the nationals show but am now sure yet at this stage...

Splice said...

TRY to come to the show Steph, it will be a great chance for you to meet so many people there and to see a National comp!!
Keep me posted.
Deb

Splice said...

Shelley i'm jealous, can I fit in your suitcase???