Wednesday, September 10, 2008

8 Months Out LOL



I had a consultation with Jon Davie this morning and am so happy to announce that he will be taking me on for next years competition and we start now!
What I mean by starting now is getting my skin fold down to a maintainable level first even if we have 8 months until the show he wants to start now, slowly.

This is exactly what I need right now, someone to write up my nutrition (I have been in struggle town with that), I just can't be left to do this myself and I have proven that time and time again so now I will be on track again and I won't need to keep guessing as to whether i'm eating to much or to little right through til comp day! Looks like I have to get use to eating more!

I believe I will learn so much from JD and hope that in time I will learn to follow my own daily food intake with confidence, this is my future plan.

So with a whopping 8 months until I compete I will have mini goals to achieve and that will be reaching benchmarks in reducing mls with my skin folds.

Speaking of skins, I bought my Skins on the weekend :-) I got the long black with blue pants. I trained in them yesterday and couldn't believe the difference, i'm in love!!! I think I need a skins top now hee hee.

Deb x

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with JD Deb. I know you are in good hands ( so to speak) with him. Looking forward to following your new journey.

Go the SKINS!!!! I love mine. Have not got a top though.

Luv Lorraine xoxoxoxoxox

Charlotte Orr said...

That's great about Jon, Deb. Looking forward to hearing how it goes for you.

Splice said...

Hi Lovely Lorraine :-)
Thank you so much for your awesome comment, I am excited and I look forward to sharing my journey too!

I can't believe I didn't get skins ages ago, I am slow lol

Hugs,
Deb

Splice said...

Thanks Charlotte, I will be a good girl and keep anyone updated!!

Doris's BEHAG journey said...

Hey Deb
I would love to be trained by JD, I know he gets results from his clients. I would so like to be close to a point to ask him to get me ready for physique. My BEHAG for this year and beginning of next.

Doris

Tara said...

Oh how exciting Deb!! Have fun with that ;o) I can't wait to see the changes that you bring out for the next season. Bring it on baby!!!!

Miss Positive said...

Very exciting Deb, no doubt you will make some big changes in the next 8 months!

Look forward to hearing how it all goes!

Hilary xx

LizN said...

Awesome Debs :)

Hugs
Liz;0

Ali said...

All the very best with JD Deb,

If you get a chance please do see Food Matters,

Ali xxx

Héctor Eduardo Ercolano said...

Eres preciosa por donde se te mire.
Kisses

Daniela Anicic said...

Go Deb! I can't believe it takes that long to prepare...but i suppose that is the hard way eh? Let me know how good JD is...would not mind sending him an email to see what he can do for me?

Are you doing it online? How do you find that? I wish I people like you around to train with...makes things alot easier!

Good luck and talk soon my dear.

Danni

Splice said...

Dan,
he is his website
http://www.prepared2win.com.au/home.php

Thanks for your comment hun.