Monday, September 15, 2008

iphone



Last Friday when I got home from work I saw an Apple iphone sitting on the dining table, my wonderful hubby went out and bought it for me!! I'm so lucky to have the iphone and to have a wonderful hubby (not in that order lol).

It's fantastic.

Who has one? Who is getting one???

It does everything, John bought it for me for when I start working as a PT. My hubby's initials are JD so I won't use that as it will be very confusing, I seem to be surrounded by JD's!!

I just love gadgets especially the MAC ones :-)

So I am learning more and more about it and loving all the new stuff I can do with it, sometimes I forget it's a phone!

The other good news is that JD sent me an email today with my nutrition attached, it is amazing how he has set it all out, I can't do anything wrong he has done all the work for me I just have to follow it :-) This is exactly what I needed as i'm hopeless otherwise.
He is so great that I after speaking to him today via the phone he is taking things at such a great pace, slow and steady so I take everything in one step at a time. I get my program in a week, he just wants me to get used to eating all the food he prescribed first and there is a lot of food then move onto his training program etc.

I'm pretty excited aren't I? lol

I need to be as I have been feeling down about my weight gain, I couldn't believe how much I had blown out on my skinfolds when i saw him, I knew I put on weight I could see it but that confirmed it. So I now have a target to move down to and I will reach it, I know I will and when I do I will let you know all the details :-)

So here's to a new beginning in a great direction!

Deb xxx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb things are going to get even better for you. I for one am looking forward to following your journey.

Love the new phone, hope you enjoy working out all the things it can do.
Lorraine :O) xxx

Miss Positive said...

What a thoughtful hubby you have! I would love an iphone, but I get my phone supplied from work, so I have to get what they give me!!

Sounds like you've got a great coach too!

Hilary xx

Dianna Broeren said...

You have so many positive things coming into your life Deb! I really enjoy reading what you are up to.......especially all of your successes..........your future is golden :)

Di
X

Charlotte Orr said...

It's great you are sounding so positive about your nutrition.

Anonymous said...

Go Deb Go! :) :)
ps im have frenvy about that iphone!! (sexy!) LOL

Steph xx

Splice said...

Thanks Lorraine, I hope this journey is a good one, I feel it can only be better and better.

Hi Hilary!
The phone is fabulous and so much fun.

Di,
you say the kindest things and it means a great deal to me, I do hope my future is golden, one can only hope :-)

Charlotte,
I love my new food plan, it is keeping my chompers chomping lol.

Hey Steph,
yes the iphone is sexy!!

Andrea said...

Lucky you Deb! An iphone sounds like a great gadget for you to help out with your PT business.
Andrea

Jadey said...

How sweet is your hubby - btw you even have a blogger friend whose a JD - just spelt different :p