Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Time sure does fly!



It just dawned on me why I am feeling so tired and emotional, next week is TTOTM again!! Already!! What the?? It all makes sense now, one week before my hormones are all over the place.

I thought it was all alcohol related (although that didn't help), I just didn't think I was due again already, time is really getting away from me, I must be to bloody busy :-)

I haven't had a drop of alcohol since Sunday night and have no desire to have any, and now i'm in a bit of a cutting phase of my training I feel focused again and looking forward to seeing some changes in my physique.
I've upped my reps big time and i'm doing some more cardio and loving that, god I missed the endorphine rush.

This weekend i'm going to buy "skins", I really could benefit from training in compression garments especially for
leg training.
One of the trainers at the gym has two pairs, she trains in the Body Science compression pants as they are thinker, and does cardio in the Skins compression pants. I think I will stick to the skins at this stage :-)

See you soon.

5 comments:

Charlotte Orr said...

LOL, hormones strike again. Glad you worked out what was wrong. Sounds like you are enjoying changing things around with your training - that's great.

Sam D-M said...

Hey Deb,

Congrats on passing your exam!!

Yes one thing I dont miss while breast feeding is TTOTM!

Sam

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS HUGE BIG HUG YOUR WAY re: passing :)

WOOOOHOOOOOO

BUT

always knew you would :)

I LURVE my skins, the recovery after legs day is significant :)

Luv ya x

Daniela Anicic said...

Hi Splice! Long time no see on blogland...yes I would love to buy skins...i wasn't sure if they worked but from others comments they seem to be good!

Good to see things are changing for you! It gets hard when things stay still dosen't it!

Talk Soon
Danni

Ali said...

Congrats on passing your exams Deb!!

Have a great week,

Ali xx