Monday, September 1, 2008

I passed!




I just got confirmation that I passed my Cert III Practical exam, i'm happy about this :-)
Currently I am about to finish an assignment in cert IV then I have another Practical assessment to do, then one last module and that's it! My first aid course is booked in for Oct 5th.

Today i'm just chipping away at the assignment most of it is done, it's case studies on older adults and children and I am up to the children, my head is not completely with it today so it is slowing me down, but i'm getting there, baby steps!

I can't believe i'm almost there.

Gosh i've been blogging alot this week lol

6 comments:

Tara said...

Deb that is such great news, Congratulations!!! That is sure to brighten up your day for you.

Glad to see that even though u were not feeling all that flash that you still trained. Consistency hey!! it makes all the difference.

I hear you 100% on your earlier post about self confidence. I had a similar post the other day.

Hope that tomorrow is an amazing day for you.

Hugs, Tara xxx

ss2306 said...

A big congrats! You deserve it. I'm sure you'll make a fabulous PT.

I'm sure that most of us know exactly where you come from, where you are at, and where you are headed Deb. Rest assured that you are not alone in confidence, self-esteem and all the rest. As you know I'm seeking professional help which I might add is working wonders. Don't ever feel alone and reach out (through blogging if necessary) to get the support you deserve.

Luv Shelley

Anonymous said...

Well done Deb!
Soon you'll be officially qualified to kick my butt when we train legs together... lucky me :S hehe
Steph xoxoxo

Kie said...

Hi Deb,
Congrats on your assignment. I've just started mine its so mind boggling. Will you pt online or in person?
Kie xx

Splice said...

Thanks guys :-)

Kie, I will be mainly doing PT in person. :-)
Good luck with the course.

Anonymous said...

Congrats sweetheart, I new you could do this. ;o) xxx